Owner Operator Requirements
At Enterprise Truck Line we are seeking committed owner operators, who are dedicated to safe and timely deliveries. We aim to serve each and every business to the best of our ability.
If you are ready to grow with Enterprise Truck Line, then start a conversation with us today to see Enterprise Truck Link can help you.
- Must be 21 years of age, or older
- Pass drug screening and physical
- Meet DOT requirements
- Be an Owner/Operator with a valid CDL and at least 1 year over-the-road experience.
- Willingness to run all 48 states and be out three to four weeks at a time.
- No more than 3 “Moving Violations” during the preceding 3 years.
- You cannot have any convictions for reckless or careless driving during the last 5 years.
- Tractors should be a recent model, no older than 12 years.
- In some situations we will make exceptions for equipment in excellent condition. However, if your tractor is older than a 2002, we require you to start a maintenance fund after you start rolling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require any escrow money?
We require an escrow of $2500. The full amount is not required up front. We make a weekly deduction from your settlement until $2500 is reached.
Do you require any money up front?
No! Enterprise Truck Line never requires money up front.
How much money will I make?
Call us today at (866) 260-6116 to find out.
Do you have a license plate program?
If you do not have your own plate, we can rent a plate for you. The cost is $45.60 a week.
Do you have any discount programs?
Yes! We have a fuel discount program and we also offer a limited tire discount for certain tires and locations.
Do you offer insurance?
Enterprise Truck Line pays for Liability and Cargo insurance.
We offer occupational accident, physical damage, and bobtail insurance.
Physical damage is dependant on the value of your truck.
Our bobtail insurance is $28 per month.
Occupational accident insurance is $27 per week.
You are also welcome to use your own insurance.